Monday, July 6, 2009

Guy's Night Information - July 11, 2009 - UFC 100 (Live!)

Well, I'm pumped about this weekend and one of the best fight cards I've seen in a long time. Yes, it is once again time for another Guy's Night. This time we will be watching UFC 100 (Live!) on Saturday, July 11, 2009. I hope you can all make it and please feel free to bring friends. Here is all of the information you need for the event.






Here is the schedule for the event...

6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Watch UFC's Ultimate 100 Greatest Fights / Eat Food
We will be watching the top 100 UFC fights as voted by the fans. We will probably be getting pizza this time around.

9:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Watch UFC 100 (Live!)
Fights include Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir and Dan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping.
For Information: For more information about UFC 100 visit http://100.ufc.com.





We're looking forward to having a great time and I hope all of you can attend. I know that Blake and Brandon will be on vacation during the event so we should have enough room for everybody at my house. Please contact me if you would like to attend. Thanks and see you guys on Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment