Monday, June 15, 2009

Guy's Night Information - June 19, 2009 - UFC 99

Every so often I like to get together with my friends to eat food, play video games, and watch UFC events. I have entitled these events Guy's Nights. This Guy's Night will be on Friday, June 19, 2009. We will be watching UFC 99 this time around. Sounds like this was a good one so I hope you can all make it. Here is all of the information you need.






Here is the schedule for the event...

7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Watch UFC 99: The Comeback / Eat Food
Fights include Rich Franklin vs. Wanderlei Silva and Cheick Kongo vs. Cain Velasquez.
Spoilers: For more information about UFC 99 visit http://99.ufc.com.





We're looking forward to having a great time. Please contact me if you would like to attend. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment