Thursday, May 28, 2009

Guy's Night - May 31, 2009 - UFC 98

Every so often I like to get together with my friends to eat food, play video games, and watch UFC events. I have entitled these events Guy's Nights. This Guy's Night will be on Sunday, May 31, 2009. We will be watching UFC 98 this time around. Sounds like this was a good one so I hope you can all make it. Here is all of the information you need.






Here is the schedule for the event...

4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Eat Food
David Behymer is graciously providing hot dogs and hamburgers. I also have the full version on UFC 2009 Undisputed for the Xbox 360 that we can play.

5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Watch UFC 98: Evans vs. Machida
Fights include Rashad Evans vs. Lyoto Machida for the Light Heavyweight Title and Matt Hughes vs. Matt Serra.
Spoilers: For more information about UFC 98 visit http://98.ufc.com.





We're looking forward to having a great time. Please contact me if you would like to attend. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment